The Annual General Meeting decided according to the Board's proposal a dividend for 2006 of SEK 11.50 per share.
Tuesday 8 May 2007 was decided as record day. With this record day, VPC (the Swedish Central Securities Depository) is expected to pay the dividend on 11 May 2007. To have the right to receive a dividend H&M shares must be bought on 3 May at latest.
The ex-dividend date (also known as the ex-date) is 4 May 2007.
Documents from the AGM 2007
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Account of the work of H&M’s Nomination Committee ahead of the 2007 AGM
- Notice of Attendance to Annual General Meeting 2007
- Managing Director Rolf Eriksen's presentation at the AGM 2007
- Presentation material from the AGM 2007
- Information from the AGM 2007
- Minutes from the AGM 2007
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives