The Annual General Meeting decided according to the Board's proposal a dividend for 2007 of SEK 14.00 per share.
Tuesday 13 May 2008 was decided as record day. With this record day, VPC (the Swedish Central Securities Depository) is expected to pay the dividend on 16 May 2008. To have the right to receive a dividend H&M shares must be bought on 8 May 2008 at latest.
The ex-dividend date (also known as the ex-date) was 9 May 2008.
DOCUMENTS TO THE AGM 2008
- Account of the work of H&M's Nomination Committee 2008
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Notice of Attendance to Annual General Meeting 2008
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H&M 2008
- Auditor's opinion on compensation to directors
- Managing Director Rolf Eriksen's presentation at the AGM 2008
- Presentation material from the AGM 2008
- Information from the AGM 2008
- Minutes from the AGM 2008
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives