The Annual General Meeting decided according to the Board's and CEO's proposal a dividend of SEK 9:50 per share be paid for 2011.
Tuesday 8 May 2012 was decided as record day. With this record date Euroclear Sweden AB (formerly VPC) is expected to pay out the dividend on 11 May 2012.
To be guaranteed a dividend H&M shares must be bought on 3 May at the latest
DOCUMENTS FOR THE AGM 2012
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Account of the work of the Nomination Committee ahead of the 2012 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Statement on the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Auditor's opinion on compensation to directors
- Managing Director Karl-Johan Persson's presentation at the AGM
- Presentation material from the AGM
- Information from the 2012 AGM
- Minutes from the AGM
- Appendix to Minutes from the AGM