The Annual General Meeting on April 29, 2014 decided according to the Board’s and CEO’s proposal a dividend of SEK 9.50 per share to be paid for 2013.
Monday May 5 May 2014 was decided as the record day. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 8 May 2014.
To be guaranteed dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 29 April 2014. Ex-dividend day is 30 April 2014.
DOCUMENTS FOR THE AGM 2014
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Account of the work of H&M's Nomination Committee ahead of the 2014 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Statement on the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Auditor's opinion on compensation to directors
- Managing Director Karl-Johan Persson's presentation
- Presentation material
- Information from the 2014 AGM
- Minutes from the 2014 AGM