The annual general meeting on 3 May 2016, decided according to the board’s and CEO’s proposal a dividend of SEK 9.75 per share to be paid for 2015.
6 May 2016 was decided as record date. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 11 May 2016.
To be guaranteed dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 3 May 2016. Ex-dividend day is 4 May 2016.
Documents for the AGM 2016
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Account of the work of H&M's Nomination Committee ahead of the 2016 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Statement on the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
- Auditor's opinion on compensation to directors
- Proposed amendments of the articles of association to the AGM
- Presentation material from the AGM 2016
- CEO Karl-Johan Persson's presentation at the AGM
- Information from the 2016 AGM
- Minutes from the AGM