According to the principles for the Nomination Committee passed at the 2011 Annual General Meeting, H&M shall have an Nomination Committee made up of the Chairman of the Board plus four other members representing each of the four largest shareholders in terms of the number of votes, as far as can be ascertained from the register of shareholders, other than the shareholder that the Chairman of the Board may represent.
H&M's Nomination Committee consists of:
- Stefan Persson, Chairman of the Board of H&M
- Lottie Tham, representing Lottie Tham
- Liselott Ledin, representing Alecta
- Jan Andersson, representing Swedbank Robur fonder
- Anders Oscarsson, representing AMF pension
The composition is based on shareholdings at 28 February 2011. The above Nomination Committee shall continue to exist until a new Nomination Committee is appointed.
Proposals from shareholders for the Nomination Committee may be sent either to individual members of the Nomination Committee or directly to:
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
106 38 Stockholm