Through partnerships with prominent organizations around the globe, the H&M Foundation drives change within four focus areas; Education, Clean water, Equality and Protecting the planet. In addition to this, the Foundation can also provide emergency relief.
Since 2013, the Stefan Persson family has donated 1.1 billion Swedish kronor (USD 154 million/EUR 123 million) to the Foundation.
What we do
The H&M Foundation works to drive positive change within four focus areas.
We advocate for quality education for all children.
We support worldwide access to clean water and sanitation.
We promote equal opportunities for people globally.
We work to ensure living conditions by protecting the planet.
news from H&M Foundation
- 24 Jan. 2017 - H&M Foundation donates $3.3 million for education for refugee children
- 3 Nov. 2016 - Education for refugee children focus of new H&M Foundation campaign
- 24 Oct. 2016 - UNI_FORM – the first digital jacket that evolves with a child’s brain
- 1 Sep. 2016 - Five innovations that can reinvent the fashion industry
- 15 Aug. 2016 - Noori Tales: Stories from the indus delta
- 23 Mar. 2016 - The Foundation changes its name
- 11 Feb. 2016 - Your votes are counted - the result of the online vote
- 01 Feb 2016 - Meet the five Global Change Award winners. Help divide € 1 million
- 25 Aug 2015 - Global Change Award - our innovation challenge aiming to close the loop for fashion