The Annual General Meeting decided according to the Board's and CEO's proposal a dividend of SEK 16.00 per share be paid for 2009.
Tuesday 4 May 2010 was decided as record day. With this record date Euroclear Sweden AB (formerly VPC) is expected to pay out the dividend on 7 May 2010. To be guaranteed a dividend H&M shares must be bought on 29 April 2010 at the latest.
The ex-date – that is, the first day of trading in H&M shares with no entitlement to dividend for the 2009 financial year – is 30 April 2010.
DOCUMENTS TO THE 2010 AGM
- Notice of H&M's Annual General Meeting 2010
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H&M 2010
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Account of the work of H&M's Nomination Committee ahead of the 2010 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Auditor's opinion on compensation to directors
- Managing Director Karl-Johan Persson's presentation at the AGM 2010
- Presentation material from the AGM 2010
- Information from the 2010 AGM of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Minutes from the AGM 2010
Extra ordinary general meeting
- Notice to extra ordinary meeting
- Information from exta ordinary general meeting
- The Boards proposal for the establishment of an incentive programme
- The Boards proposed supplement to the Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Annex 2 The Boards proposal for the establishment of an incentive programme
- Annex 3 Presentation material
- Annex 4 Votes against Abstentions