The annual general meeting on 10 May 2017, decided according to the board’s proposal a dividend of SEK 9.75 per share to be paid for 2016 and that the dividend is to be paid in two instalments during the year – in May and in November.
12 May 2017 was decided as record date for the first dividend payment of SEK 4.90 per share. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 17 May 2017.
To be guaranteed dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 10 May 2017. Ex-dividend day is 11 May 2017.
14 November 2017 was decided as record date for the second dividend payment of SEK 4.85 per share. With this record day, Euroclear Sweden AB is expected to pay the dividend on 17 November 2017.
To be guaranteed the second dividend payment, the H&M shares must have been purchased no later than 10 November 2017. Ex-dividend day is 13 November 2017.
DOCUMENTS FOR THE AGM 2017
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Statement by the Board of Directors concerning the proposed dividend
- Information about members of the Board of Directors proposed by the Nomination Committee of H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Account of the work of H&M's Nomination Committee ahead of the 2017 AGM
- Proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Statement on the Swedish Corporate Governance Code
- Auditor's opinion on compensation to directors
- Presentation material from the AGM 2017
- CEO Karl-Johan Perssons presentation at the AGM
- Information from the 2017 AGM
- Minutes from the 2017 AGM