This summer, H&M HOME presents an assortment of long-lasting quality pieces that truly bring life and style to your outdoor living. Our collection invites you to extend the modern design of your own inspiring home space into nature. Cheers to lazy summer days and nights!
Enjoy the daylight and the excellent craftsmanship of H&M HOME. Stretch out in our durable lounge chairs and enjoy a snack by the rattan table. Catch up with your friends on our new wooden bench covered in decorative pillows and have relaxed conversations in safari inspired camping chairs, made of acacia wood with a water-resistant canvas back – all creating a relaxed and inviting outdoor environment.
For lunch or dinner, pack your delicious treats in our two-part cooler bag, bring a picnic blanket and serve your meal with the splash or swirl patterned steel mugs, add matching dinnerplates and bowls, and to top it off, serve your homemade cake or bread on an elegant cake plate.
When the evening comes, create a warm and cosy space by lighting lanterns, and cover the ground with H&M HOME’s new tactile jute rugs and soft floor cushions in recycled cotton, surrounded by decorative pots, sculptures and trays in wood. Outdoors living at its best.
· Cosy and stylish recycled cotton cushion covers in a caramel and beige pattern, for a chic outdoor space
· A grey collapsed ceramic vase for an artistic vibe
· For extra comfort and versatility, add on jute floor cushions for a perfected look
· Scatter candle holders designed in wood and glass, great for year-round use
· Use chic lanterns to infuse warmth into summer evenings
· Moving indoors to the bedroom, new warm caramel bed linen in percale for a good night’s sleep
Available in stories and online at hm.com/home from 26th May.