Let a fresh and modern aesthetic guide the new spring season. H&M HOME invites for a journey of inspiration and bright transformation, presenting a new spring season with a clean-cut look, from crisp whites to sparkling greens. Textiles with an array of prints including cushion covers, blankets to sculptural vases and long-lasting bigger furniture pieces for brighter and airy days ahead.
The new spring collection launches in stores and online at hm.com/home 4th January 2024.
H&M HOME introduces a curated and modern season of a clean colour palette, offering both a mix of patterns as well as block colours ranging from green, lime, pear to juniper and sage hues, to crisp white, sunny yellow, muted mustard and soft beige tones.
To inject instant spring freshness, make your living room the focal point of this bright new season. Use our new textured cream white rug as the foundation of your spring canvas, styling with a mix of new cushion covers including quilted, geometrically patterned and floral print ones for the ultimate impact, alongside sculptural vases in green or white. The new cool grey tray with wave edges adds a lovely final touch alongside ribbed block candles that come in a variety of shades, including blue, tan and green.
For spring dining, the H&M HOME iconic safari dining chair makes for the perfect starting point to create a stylish springtime table. Use a green tablecloth for a pop of colour, or simply go with a classic soft white version. Less is more this season with slightly rounded cream white mid-sized plates, which come with matching big plates, deep plates and mid-sized bowls. Wine and water glasses in an on-trend see-through mocha hue create a stylish effect. The scalloped placemat with black edges and matching napkin are a perfect final addition.
Bedding is colourful this season, with a tartan-inspired chequered set in pink, white and green with frill-edged pillow cases. Add a soft lime green blanket and the textured cream white rug here too. Muted stripes in mocha and blue green alongside block colours from the same colour palette make part of the spring bathroom styles. Add woven laundry baskets in cream beige or blue green and switch it up to this season’s new marble hooks and knobs for a tasteful look.
- Elevate your spring sofa with new textiles — block colour quilted cushion covers in a range of colours from muted mustard, soothing green to fresh white to blankets in lime or green.
- Geometric vases in various sizes and footed bowls adding a soft touch of elegance.
- Block candles in beige or green for chic décor details, always placed on a tray.
- For spring dining, textile cream white placemats with black scalloped edges, alongside mocha-hue glassware for drinks.
- Pastels and print are very much still in demand – dress your bed in a pink, white and green patterned bed set with frills.
- Stripes and muted block colours blue to mocha and coffee set the tone for towels.
Available in stores and online at hm.com/home from 4th January 2024.